Terms & Conditions
(1) A deposit for the photography sessions is due in advance and payment for prints, electronic media and other goods is due on the receipt of invoice, unless stated in writing otherwise.
(2) Payment can be made by direct bank deposit or in cash. A non refundable deposit is required to secure a single session and bookings will not be secured until the deposit is receipted.
(3) All images are copyrighted by Kim Power Photography, even those you purchase. Images purchased may not be re-edited, cropped, filtered or altered in any way.
(4) Copying, scanning or reproducing images is strictly prohibited. Print-screening images from this website, or the online gallery is also against the law. All offenders will be prosecuted accordingly. Online proofing galleries will be online for 3 months unless a client has no access to log in during that time. A reupload fee of $15 applies for galleries once they have been removed if they are to be uploaded a second time.
(5) Prices are subject to change without notice and are non-negotiable. Prices are guaranteed for 30 days after your session. Due to the custom nature of photographic products, no refunds will be issued. By hiring Kim Power Photography, you agree to these terms.
(6) Clients are not permitted to bring their own cameras to the photography session. This includes the use of iPhone, android cameras.
(7) Clients will not disparage Photographer, or post any negative statements, reviews, comments, or feedback about Photographer or services provided to any third party whether orally or in any written publication or online forum, chat room, or message board, including but not limited to Facebook and any Social Media outlet. Parties agree that it would be impracticable and extremely difficult to ascertain the amount of actual damages caused by a failure to comply with this provision. Parties agree that in the event it is established that Client has failed to comply with this provision, liquidated damages of $10,000 shall be payable.
(8) The client has 7 days after receiving their package to negotiate any issues or changes.
(9) No part of any order, including digital images, will be delivered until the package balance has been paid in full.
(10) Due to the nature of digital photography and the fact that photographs, once sent, cannot be returned; Kim Power Photography has a strict NO REFUNDS POLICY. Once a transaction has been completed it is then considered non-refundable. Refunds will NOT be given due to “not liking a photo”, selecting an incorrect photo after the buyer has already received the photograph, or any other reason. If a mistaken photo is sent to the buyer, as documented on the invoice, Kim Power Photography will send the correct photo to the buyer free of charge.